Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am counting the tears I've shed for you
All which represent your heart for me
No matter how many lies you've told I will always choose
Choose to believe that you love me

*Stubborn me really thought I could change you
Looking at your innocent eyes 
I lost my breath
Didn't you see , see how nice I am to you
Or have you lost track of the marks of our love

You said I was a fool A fool who fell in love with someone who only cared about himself
I said you are a fool A fool who love her, your eyes can't lie
We are all fools Fools who are putting in everything for a love which has no future
We're still hoping that there will be a miracle

You said I was a fool A fool who fell in love with someone who has no feeling
I said you are a fool A fool who was willing to sacrifice anything just because of her
We are all fool Fool who are willing to be sacrificed than to give up our naïve thinkings
We are still hoping that there will be a miracle *
[Repeat *]

Who never ever sacrificed for love and do foolish things I keep revising 
And accepting all the sarcasm
I said I was a fool A fool who fell in love with someone who has no feeling
you said you were a fool A fool who was willing to sacrifice anything just because of her
We are all fool Fool who are willing to be sacrificed than to give up our naive thinkings
We are still waiting for a miracle to happen
still waiting for a miracle to happen

* such a meaningful song dat i feel like posting and sharing it to the world..  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment