Monday, July 4, 2011

For alissa, shwu wen and hui kim.. :)))



Things are so different now.. i started to realize as time past by things really change a lot.. like me.. i never would have imagine dat i'm gonna be who i am today.. but one thing that i am blessed is no matter what happen to me i always have my beloved friends around me.. and i guess dat already enough to  make me a very happy person..! I had the worst 8 months in my life and during dat i done so many stupid things.. lols and i felt so down until i dun feel like doing anything.. except shopping.. spending my time doing nothing.. walking malls, watch movie.. ate a lot of desserts.. lols exercise.. is like i lost my goals in life.. but i'm glad dat i have my best friends with me.. they are the ones dat keep on giving me hope.. motivates me.. and always trying their best to cheer me up.. and i seriously appreciate what they done for me.. they text me all those messages, calls, FB, hangouts.. lols.. is almost everything.. i really wanna thank them.. cause if its not them i'm sure i'm still a blinded foolish girl.. Anyway i'm now happy and excited for my new job tml.. hahaha and my only goal now is to earn a whole lot sum of money so dat i can do whatever i want.. and lastly i wanna thank someone.. coz its you dat make me different today.. you make me see how people twist words and tell lies so easily.. you help me to remember myself to judge people wisely and dun simply just trust a person.. 
THANK YOU BASTARD! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment