Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guangzhou and hong kong business trip :)))

 

























 














 







wheee~ just came back from Guangzhou... totally enjoyed the food and shop like crazzzyyy.. lols i can't believe i came back home empty.. i mean $$money wise.. lols.. sumore my boss give us allowance Rm 100 perday.. and i spend it all d sumore need to lend money from calvin.. damn omg man.. hahaha anyway is a fun trip but i dunno why these days i still feel dat my heart has an empty hole.. and sometimes that empty hole still hurts and reminding me all those sweet and awful memories.. i guess i haven try hard enough to erase it.. but who cares is a different world now.. things change doesn't it? so do people.. i'm kinda happy with my job now.. at least i'm earning money and at the same time exploring and building connections with business people from all places.. example after the trip now i have a few connections from china guangzhou d.. so future anything can contact with them.. some we gonna collaborate soon in beijing.. so looking forward for my beijing trip.. hopefully i can hit the target set by calvin.. 10 plots and i can be a manager d.. aiming highly on that now.. when i come back in penang and i heard bout people love issues i feel i'm different now.. i dun care bout love anymore.. my main thing now is my family and friends and MONEY~ lols.. so i think i finally move on to the next chapters of my life.. cheeerrsss!~ :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment