Friday, April 23, 2010

jay chou - an jing [silent]

I'm only left with a piano to accompany me all day

Sleepin on a grand piano

Silently worning out

I think you've shown it prefectly clear

I understand and I know that you're willing to

You said that you will be sad

But I don't believe it

Accompanying me and holding my hand like before

I hope that he really love you more than I do

So I will forced myself to leave you

You want me to say it, it's hard for me

I don't even want us to separate

Why do I still replace my sadness with a smile?

I really don't have that talent

Being with you and then accept him

You don't have to worry too much

I can manage on my own

You've gone so far away

And I will slowly walk away

Why do I still hold you when I should be leaving?

I really don't have that skill

To remain silent so soon

I will learn how to give you up

It's because I still love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment