Sunday, April 4, 2010

MGS

I went back to MGS to collect my 1119 Cert with hui kim..
haha when i step in the school is like a flash back memory of my high school life.. so fast is already 2 years back.. i still rmb all the funny and crazy things i used to do with all my friends.

1. I used to fight eating chilli koay teow with eleen XD (standard3)
2. I used to addicted to the japanese stall mash potato with mayo (dadah)
3. I used to celebrate valentine with shwu wen eating roti tisu (form4)
4. I used to ponteng chemistry class with alissa. (form5)
5. fooling around during gym classes.
6. I used to copy homework with ali and sw every morning.
7. I'm always late to school so dimerit everyday..
8. LOL always got dimerit for stupid reason such as hair, nails, socks and bra
9. I enjoy eating breakfast in class.. sometimes garlic bread/ egg tart/ sushi rolls/ dimsum
10. I love doing daily activities with shwu wen and alissa ( reading newspaper, gossiping, laughing bout nonsense stuff and playing monopoly in library )

LOL i got too much to list.. ahhahaha XD
i really miss my high school life.. i wish i could turn back time =)

The field that we used to look at to relax our eyes or during emo times..

The place where we used to slide our shoe like ice-skating XD

The biology class whr we talk and wait for recess XD

The stair case dat we need to climb up everyday..
we used to complain bout it XD

Last time there is no extra mirror we have to go in toilet wan..
i rmb sw always wash her hand using water filter XD

The toilet dat we used to do illegal stuff! XD
alissa always use my phone to call her dad! ahhahaha XD

me and hui kim =)

The form 2 hallway..

Lastly we go taste our canteen food..
sadly is no longer dat nice like last time..
so miss the keropok lekor, chicken balls, nasi kandar!
ahhahahaa XD
I really miss my school life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment