Friday, January 22, 2010

K L C

Shwu.W **** Alissa.M **** TiNa.T

hahahaha lols my previous post is hilarious!

Anyway these few days i'm kinda happy..
Monday i visited shwu wen at her working place with alissa.. lols i had so much fun.. is like damn long 3 of us din really get to talk and laugh tgt.. hahaha they make me miss high school! =)

Today i had lunch with shwu wen in manila place.. at first wanted to go bangkok lane but ended up there no parking space so me and shwu wen decided to go gurney.. hahaha omg after eating manila place fish and chip i'm like addicted to it! hahahaha i dunno why but i just love the tempura fish..! hahaha it taste so nice and juicyy... *YUMMY/DELICIOUS* ahahahahah XD

I guess tml will be a great day coz hui kim is coming over to my place.. hahahaha we gonna plan our goals and i'm gonna help her out with her MC speech! yippeee.. ermm waitt sadly i haven't touch my assignments yet.. T.T so i'm gonna do it later.. hahahaa XD


hahaha ah hock thanks for reading my blog!
dun worry i'm happy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment