Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Welcome 2010!

MY new year resolution!

1) makesure i'm happier than 2009!

2) lose weight!

3) achieve my goals [DD & above]

4) find that special someone..

5) study hard for my diploma!

6) cherish and spend more time with my friends and family =)

7) change my stupid phone

8) treat myself better! hahaha XD

9) be more cheerful and friendly!


10)


* hahahah will fill up the blanks later.. XD

2009 was not great, but it wasn't that bad either...
hahaha in 2009 i met a bunch of funny and nice people..
I did alot of thing that i never ever done before in my past 19 years!
I've laughhh, I've played, I've partyy & I've sad, I've scream, I've cry..
lols conclusion i've been through alot in 2009,
so i'm gonna thank everyone that makes it memorable..
and i wanna thank my friends that is always there for me!~
Hopefully 2010 will be a better and greater year for everyone!
-no matter what year is it..
-no matter what changes in life...
I still LOVE YOU ALL my friendsss! =)
love and kisses♥

No comments:

Post a Comment