Monday, September 7, 2009

Ruining my mood! [down] =(

Last night i went reunion wif my ex-schoolmates.. omg is so shocking to see su sien kay. hahaha seriously i couldn't recognize her... anyway it was so fun seeing them.. we non-stop talking wif each other.. hahahaha crystal still the same and eleen is prettier d. ahahhaa change the most wan is su sien.. i think she lose weight around 20KG. ahhahaha her FORMULA is to exercise everyday and eat only vege, fruits and chicken breast meat! NO OIL! NO DESSERT! NO SWEET FOOD! hahahahaha she use around 6 MONTHS to lose weight.. i seriously salute her.. how can she do it?? ahahhaha anyway she still losing weight coz she currently following malay to puasa.. hahahahah my god she is so disicpline kay.. haizzzz... i guess i couldn't even take dat for a week! Lols after meeting them i though wanna go chill in FAME since there got free drinks from 9pm till 12pm.. so I invited shawal and daryl to come along.. BUT then i din't get to go.. Coz of my MUM again! I really cannot stand her kay.. is like i have no freedoms to hangout wif my friends.. it really piss me off kay! I'm gonna be 19 in 1 month time and still she treat me like wat 12 years old kid... SWEAT! Is not i'm those lala girl or wat, i just wanna hangout wif my friends! Is dat a crime????? haizzz... down down down..!

No comments:

Post a Comment