Monday, September 7, 2009

FRIDAY! 4.9.09

It was a very tiring day.. is like i've been running around for the whole day.. hahahaa after college hui kim follow me back to my house at 3something so we chit chat around and plan things.. then we decided to go prangin for late lunch.. hahahahaa it was the second time both of us taking rapid bus.. ahhahahaa we were laughing like hell in the bus.. ahahhahaa it was so funny kay.. and we kinda happy taking the bus! haahahahhaa...
my bus ticket
We walk around in prangin and then we started craving for desserts.. ahahaha coz we are not satisfied... ahhahaha so we stop by in secret recipe for cakes! =)
Hui kim =)
her cake * i forgot wat izzit called * XD


Mine classic cheese cake yum yum

After secret recipe my bro fetch me from prangin and on our way back there was an accident outside my house.. so many "kay po ppl" standing around... I heard the story from my mum the accident happen because a motorcyclist wanted to race wif this BMW car and then while they was racing the BMW went tooo fast and ended up he couldn't brake so he pull over and hit the lampost! so stupid rite?? and guess wat the motorcylist just leave the place..
Lesson : dun simply play on the road wif "mo liu" ppl! and just be patient! =)



After that we went for meeting in fettes park there.. then alissa invited me to her house.. she say got steamboat party.. hahahaha so i invited her to go QE2 after the steamboat thingy coz i never been to that club bfo so i decided to try new club wif her since stanley they all going. so is like alissa and her friends and me with stanley, rose, shawal, daryl and richie. It ended up so nice kay.. especially the environment and the cute car that ride ppl to the club! hahahahaha XD

alissa fetch me using smart car..
ahhahaa its my first time sitting smart car!

Outside alissa's house..

When i reach there everyone was watching the FURY!

Then all of us get ready for QE2

After QE2 we have second round steamboat!

All of them enjoying the food =)

hahaha after steamboat shawal and daryl pengsan d.

Eventhough its a tiring day but i had so much fun wif all my friends..
hahahahaa from college 11.30am to 5.30am
I guess everyone did enjoy themself at QE2
maybe we gonna club there more often.. =)
Anyway i wanna thanks alissa for everything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment