Saturday, August 8, 2009

happy day =)

This morning when i was about to get my result i was blur/nervous/scared at the same time! my heart beat went up to around 130 i guess hahahaha but thank god i did pass my business stats. yay i was kinda happy wif my result.. i got 5.0 for accounting 2, 3.67 for business computing and business communication and lastly 2.0 for business stats due to my stupid careless mistake..

Its kinda blur.. haha lousy camera.

After getting my result i went to gurney wif alissa, stanley, shawal, boon and my bro's friends all.. everyone is kinda happy wif their result.. hahaha sadly not my bro.. he was so upset wif his 3.67. hahaha but its a good thing so the next time he will study harder. XD

I'm in love wif Dorothy Perkins =)



I'm HAPPY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment