Sunday, August 9, 2009

8.8.09

It was a tiring day.. from morning 9am till 11pm. Me and alissa went to MBS for their food carnival. I was kinda happy to see back some of my ex-schoolmates =) especially deb yuen, mable, deborah wong and jocelyne.

Mable was performing some nice songs.

Deb and mable performing together.. it was awesome. =)

After that me and alissa couldn't stand the hotness so we decided to chill in gurney.. but we ended up go shopping again! hahahahaa alissa ended up bought 5 clothes and i got my self 3 tops. hahaha now i'm really broke =(

me =)

both of us again..

not bad ritee??? haha


Then alissa went to work at 6 so i get ready myself for the " Lets party tonight! " thingy in disted. The event is just okay not really dat nice.. but the fun part is there lotsa nonsense things happen. hahahaha me, shwu wen, shawal, stanley, boon and chu han is the only DBS student and we are a year older than most of them.. But at the end not bad la.. everyone kinda like warm up and really started shaking.. hahahaa i took some pics but sadly my camera really suckie =(

The first guy to shuffle haha XD

Stanley and shawal shuffle-ing

Daryl enjoy doing the liquid style..

candid

weng kit can really party! hahaha
he is like the only one who is cheering the crowd.
[you ah you ah you!~]

No comments:

Post a Comment