Sunday, August 5, 2012

my 21st birthday :D

03/10/2011


Finally i have the time to compile all my birthday photos.. i always wanted to blog about my birthday but i dun have the time to sit down and do the photos.. so ya finally after nearly a year.. lols and in 2 months time is gonna be my 22nd birthday.. omg time fliess... hahaha anyway i gonna categorize the photo below.. enjoyyy! :)) 

with the girls 

with the boys


 the couples :)


the four of us :)

the lovely people :)

my 21st birthday is the best birthday so far... totally enjoy my night :))
thank you everyone that made it to my birthday,
leaving me with great memories that i will never forget! 
hahaha the best part is i will never forget room 1905 :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second celebration with my girls at E&O..
we have lotsa fun eating, laughing, cam whoring around..
and a really BIG THANK YOU to all the things you girls gave me!
i'm really glad our friendship still counting! 

L.O.V.E
friendship forever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment