Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last weekend me and Alissa work for the switch 2010 event..
lols it was so much nicer compare to maxis.. hahaha
omg i so in love with all the apple products..
u can basically do everything using the Macbook, iMac, iphone and ipod.

Thanks Alissa for the stay over at her house
and not to forget Andrew that fetch us everyday and prepare milk for us in the morning =)

me and alissa :)

The iPhone and iPod casing dat i'm selling =)

The whole event

Lastly, mini cooper S just right in front of me.. *nice*

me me me :)


Angelia; my working friend

Dinner breaks

hahaha i realise is a funny thing.. coz the first day we keep complaining that time passes so slow.. and we still have 3 long day, 36 hours to go.. bla bla bla..
but then during second day as we get to noe the people there and we started to get used to everything, we both like "yess tml last day d.. yes yes yes!" but then when it comes to the 3rd day the time passes very fast is like when the event ended, no doubt we are exhausted and tired but we still miss the whole event and our working friends.. =)
ahhahahaha XD
Conclusion i would like to say its a nice thing working for switch as they are more professional =)


No comments:

Post a Comment