Wednesday, July 1, 2009

hoNg KonG!`~ X)

My MARCH 2009 trip!

Welcome to HONG KONG people! =)

group pics..

me and my sis on MTR

the view from our apartment..

hahahaha we are in the lift..

Its freaking cold....

WAX MUSUEM

I know its lame.. hahaha XD

with the japanese model..

robin hood i guess?? hahaa

aww.. leo ku.. hahaha

haha aaron kwok. =)

My beloved andy lau! =)

hahaha sweett ~

with Elvis Presley..

hahaha fooling with my sis..

Marilyn Monroe wanna be hahaha XD

The avenue of stars.. =)

OCEAN PARK

haha at the entrance..

Love this pictures.. with sis =)

outside the huge fish aquarium..

playing rides in ocean park..

very nice view..

you can almost see the whole hong kong..

SPECIAL FOOD


Curry fish ballll... hahahhahaa XD

suckie dessert. XP

Long version of Guinness stout.


GOODBYE HONG KONG!


I really miss hong kong so much!
its a wonderful trip there.. =)
hopefully the next time i will get to go with my beloved friends =D


No comments:

Post a Comment